Treatment of chronic hepatitis anadrol vs dbol 1 in combination with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin, in adult patients with compensated liver disease (including cirrhosis), previously untreated or in whom previous treatment (based on interferon (pegylated or non-pegylated) with or without ribavirin him) it was ineffective.
Sovriad The drug should not be used as monotherapy.
– Hypersensitivity to simepreviru or any subsidiary component of the drug
– Children up to age 18
– pregnancy, including pregnancy women partners of men being treated drug Sovriad in combination with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin
– lactase deficiency
– lactose intolerance
– glucose -galaktoznaya malabsorption
– concomitant use with drugs that are moderate or strong inhibitors or inducers of the isoenzyme : anticonvulsants (carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin), blockers histamine receptors (astemizole, terfenadine), antibiotics anadrol vs dbol (erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin ), antifungal drugs for oral administration (itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole, fluconazole, voriconazole), anti-TB drugs (rifampicin, rifabutin, rifapentine), glucocorticosteroids (dexamethasone for systemic use), prokinetic (cisapride), vegetable products (milk thistle ( Silybum marianum ), St. John’s wort ( of Hypericum perforatum ), drugs for treatment of HIV infection (drugs containing kobitsistat; non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors: efavirenz, delavirdine, etravirine, nevirapine; Protease inhibitors: the combination of darunavir / ritonavir, ritonavir, atazanavir, fosamprenavir, amprenavir, lopinavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, saquinavir, tipranavir), immunosuppressants (cyclosporine)
– contraindications to therapy with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin also apply to combination therapy with drug Sovriad: impairment of renal function (creatinine clearance less than 50 mL / min), decompensated cirrhosis, liver dysfunction of moderate to severe (grades B and C on the Child-Pugh). The full list of contraindications to therapy with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin is given in the respective instructions for use.
Sovriad The drug should be used with caution:
– In patients with impaired severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min)
– in elderly patients (age 65 years)
– when taken with drugs metabolised predominantly anadrol vs dbol and with drugs that are substrates of P-glycoprotein : antiarrhythmic drugs (amiodarone, disopyramide, flecainide, lidocaine (systemic), mexiletine, propafenone, quinidine), blockers of the “slow” calcium channel blockers (amlodipine, bepridil, diltiazem, felodipine, nicardipine, nifedipine, nisoldipine, verapamil), sedatives / anxiolytics (midazolam, triazolam).
Pregnancy and lactation
Pregnancy and contraception requirements
Complete simeprevira controlled clinical studies have not been conducted in pregnant women. Studies in animals have demonstrated simeprevira impact on reproductive function.
Use of the drug Sovriad in combination with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin is contraindicated during pregnancy, including during pregnancy women partners of men receiving the treatment, due to the fact that the application of ribavirin were observed significant teratogenic and / or leading to death of effects embryos. You must exercise extreme caution in order to prevent pregnancies in women being treated, as well as in female partners of men undergoing therapy. Able to fertility patients and patients with fertility partner should start taking ribavirin only if they use a combination of two effective contraception throughout treatment and for 6 months after graduation.
Information on use during lactation refer anadrol vs dbol to the relevant instructions on the use of peginterferon alfa and ribavirin.
It is not known whether simeprevir and its metabolites in breast milk in humans is released. When using rats during lactation simeprevir was detected in the plasma of breast fed pups, which was probably due to simeprevira excretion in breast milk. Because of the potential adverse effects of the drug on Sovriad infants, it is necessary to decide on the termination of breastfeeding or the cancellation / rejection of the therapy drug Sovriad taking into account the benefits of breastfeeding for the child and the positive effects of therapy for the mother.